When Michael Weinig AG, a German manufacturer of woodworking equipment, wanted to enable employees to work flexibly from any location, it migrated to Microsoft 365 and Azure Virtual Desktop. In this customer story, the manufacturing company shares its experience creating digital workspaces with Azure and Microsoft 365 tools. Get the story to learn how Michael Weinig is benefitting from its Microsoft-driven digital transformation by preventing VPN congestion, minimizing downtime and accelerating innovation.
- Reply and retweet to start a conversation about strategies and tips to make #hybridwork, work.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Intelligent Order Management — Adapt Faster to Changing Business Models
- Great Expectations: Making Hybrid Work, Work
- Dynamics 365 helps build the retail supply chain of the future
- Free Hybrid Work Consultation