When Michael Weinig AG, a German manufacturer of woodworking equipment, wanted to enable employees to work flexibly from any location, it migrated to Microsoft 365 and Azure Virtual Desktop. In this customer story, the manufacturing company shares its experience creating digital workspaces with Azure and Microsoft 365 tools. Get the story to learn how Michael Weinig is benefitting from its Microsoft-driven digital transformation by preventing VPN congestion, minimizing downtime and accelerating innovation.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365