Windows 10 introduced an event log of high value to digital forensic examiners and incident responders — especially when device attribution is required. Written for a technical audience, this blog shares the results of an analysis showing what can be stored in the log. Read the blog to gain insight into methodology, results and their relevance.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365