How does a company respond to the challenge of remote work when they are already managing a major digital transition? Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) made the decision to move their original Teams deployment schedule four months ahead, and as a result, thousands of TMNA employees migrated from Skype for Business to Teams over three weekends. Teams Only mode included a superior audio conferencing and calling experience, including Teams Phone for external calls. Employees appreciate the dynamic emergency calling feature. All meeting rooms are now Teams-ready.
- The metaverse is coming. Here are the cornerstones for securing it
- Heineken creates the flexibility it needs to “Brew a Better World” with agile, scalable security solutions
- Hybrid Work Solutions Consultation
- Microsoft: A Leader in hybrid work solutions across 23 analyst reports
- Hybrid work: From personal experience to global trends