In today’s hybrid workplace, organizations are searching for ways to reduce costs, improve workflows and drive better outcomes. Microsoft Teams provides a versatile, feature-rich integration platform that streamlines workflows, automates processes and connects employees. By consolidating collaboration tools onto one platform, organizations can save money, promote efficient information sharing and enable faster collaboration. Microsoft commissioned a study that shows the potential financial impact of Teams on organizations. With Microsoft Teams, employees can easily switch from chat to calls or team meetings, staying connected and productive wherever they work. Teams also offers new experiences like Microsoft Teams Rooms to transform traditional conference rooms. Read an executive summary of The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Teams from Forrester for insight.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365