Nobody likes passwords. In addition to being inconvenient, they’re prime targets for attack. Yet for years, they’ve been the most important layer of security in our digital world. What’s the alternative? Thanks to Microsoft, it’s a passwordless future and it’s here! Right now, your employees can remove passwords from Microsoft accounts and reap the benefits of Microsoft Security. This blog highlights the possibilities. Read the blog for a better understanding of the problems with passwords and how employees can go passwordless today with a few quick clicks.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365