Covid variants threw a wrench in many organizations’ return-to-office plans. Mass migrations back to the office haven’t happened — leaving employees and employers alike preparing for what the new office environment will be. While ideas for what it should look like vary, the Gallup research referenced in this article makes one thing clear: We’re not returning to the same workplace we left behind in 2020. Read the article for 5 key questions Gallup recommends exploring when transitioning to hybrid work. Based on the experiences, needs and plans of over 140,000 U.S. employees surveyed, the article provides insight for organizations seeking a path forward.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365