XDR (extended detection and response) security is an emerging type of security that automatically identifies security threats across an enterprise. Unlike single-purpose security tools like email protection and firewalls, XDR protects cloud, endpoints, networks and other IT layers. In this report, Forrester Research evaluates 14 leading XDR solutions. Read the Forrester report to help inform decisions about XDR at our organization.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365