XDR (extended detection and response) security is an emerging type of security that automatically identifies security threats across an enterprise. Unlike single-purpose security tools like email protection and firewalls, XDR protects cloud, endpoints, networks and other IT layers. In this report, Forrester Research evaluates 14 leading XDR solutions. Read the Forrester report to help inform decisions about XDR at our organization.
- Thinking of implementing a virtual workplace? Message us to speak with an expert on creating a virtual desktop environment. #AzureVirtualDesktop
- Work Safely and Flexibly from Anywhere: The Cloud-Based Workplace with Azure Virtual Desktop
- Inventory Management Back on Track for Retailer with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central POS Solution
- Gain Visibility into Your Inventory to Improve Supply Chain Resiliency
- Making the World a Safer Place with Microsoft Defender for Individuals