Nokia is integrating Microsoft’s Azure Arc cloud management platform into its MX Industrial Edge (MXIE) solution for mission-critical Industry 4.0 environments. This short blog provides an overview of capabilities and benefits. Read to learn how the connectivity will enable Nokia private wireless and edge computing customers to also manage Azure workloads in any cloud and edge combination in a single management plane.
- The metaverse is coming. Here are the cornerstones for securing it
- Heineken creates the flexibility it needs to “Brew a Better World” with agile, scalable security solutions
- Hybrid Work Solutions Consultation
- Microsoft: A Leader in hybrid work solutions across 23 analyst reports
- Hybrid work: From personal experience to global trends