The ability to work securely from anywhere already played a role in Nebraska Furniture Mart’s (NFM) digital transformation vision, but COVID-19 pushed that goal to the forefront. Decision makers at NFM chose Microsoft 365 to advance a cloud-first strategy and standardize on a single solution. Consolidating communication on a single solution like Microsoft Teams helped drive efficiency and collaboration—all while saving costs. NFM implemented Teams Rooms systems at its Omaha headquarters, and the company will soon roll out the solution across all its stores, as well as integrate Teams Phone capabilities in the future.
- The metaverse is coming. Here are the cornerstones for securing it
- Heineken creates the flexibility it needs to “Brew a Better World” with agile, scalable security solutions
- Hybrid Work Solutions Consultation
- Microsoft: A Leader in hybrid work solutions across 23 analyst reports
- Hybrid work: From personal experience to global trends