Making hybrid meetings more inclusive, secure, flexible and simple to manage is a challenge when participants join from a variety of places. With Microsoft Teams and the Teams Rooms feature, you can easily address these challenges AND make hybrid meetings more productive. To see how take the Microsoft interactive tour, “Navigate hybrid work with Microsoft Teams Rooms.” Get a step-by-step walkthrough of how Microsoft Teams and Teams Rooms transform hybrid meetings into dynamic, collaborative hubs. See how It combines the familiar digital workspace of Microsoft Teams with certified audio and visual devices to bridge the gap between remote and office-based teams and maximize inclusivity, ease of use, flexibility and security.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365