When Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics needed to strengthen business continuity for operations and customers, it moved its on-premises Microsoft Dynamics AX solution to the cloud with Microsoft Dynamics 365. The company now benefits from engaging customers in new ways, strengthening synergies between processes and tools, recovering more rapidly from adverse events, and easily expanding functionality to meet future needs. Read this customer story to learn from its experience.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365