Organizations need to protect sensitive data including intellectual property, trade secrets, customer data and personally identifiable information from both insiders and external cyber attackers. A complex regulatory environment makes the protection of sensitive data and prevention of data exfiltration all the more urgent. To help customers navigate complex data landscapes, Microsoft focuses on delivering secure and intelligent, user-centric solutions to improve visibility and mitigate risk. We are excited to share that Forrester listed Microsoft as a Leader in its 2023 WaveTM for Data Security Platforms. Read this blog for a summary of the report which provides a detailed overview of vendor offerings, strategies and market presence.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365