The pandemic brought to light the importance of agility and adaptability in the face of change. To be able to pivot quickly and meet the ever-changing needs of customers, enterprises are increasingly focusing on service-centric business models that provide recurring revenue streams. To better understand these trends, Microsoft commissioned Forrester Consulting to explore where companies are succeeding, struggling and investing to move toward service-centric business models and project-based operations. Read this blog for a summary of findings focusing on three major areas of needs.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365