Royal Dutch Shell is an international energy company that strives to deliver more, cleaner energy solutions for its customers around the world. To help engage and unite its 84,000 employees to achieve this goal, Shell deployed Microsoft Office 365 and used Microsoft Stream, Yammer, and SharePoint Online to communicate with employees in a more personalized and collaborative way. With these solutions, they also grew thriving internal communities and revitalized its intranet. These changes empower staff to generate interactive, impactful communications that drive corporate allegiance, productivity, and innovation.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365