In our continually evolving new normal, it looks likely the hybrid work model will replace conventional, full-time in-office models. This is confirmed by surveys including from McKinsey & Company showing that many millions of Americans engage in hybrid work arrangements and want more of it. To derive the most value from hybrid work and attract and retain talent, leaders of distributed work need to continually fine-tune their approach to work flexibility. In this LinkedIn blog post, former Accenture marketing leader, Katrina Klier, provides tips to consider. Read the blog here.
- Reply and retweet to start a conversation about strategies and tips to make #hybridwork, work.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Intelligent Order Management — Adapt Faster to Changing Business Models
- Great Expectations: Making Hybrid Work, Work
- Dynamics 365 helps build the retail supply chain of the future
- Free Hybrid Work Consultation