In our continually evolving new normal, it looks likely the hybrid work model will replace conventional, full-time in-office models. This is confirmed by surveys including from McKinsey & Company showing that many millions of Americans engage in hybrid work arrangements and want more of it. To derive the most value from hybrid work and attract and retain talent, leaders of distributed work need to continually fine-tune their approach to work flexibility. In this LinkedIn blog post, former Accenture marketing leader, Katrina Klier, provides tips to consider. Read the blog here.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365