The future everyone anticipated during the pandemic is here: A hybrid era with flexible work locations where everyone needs to be on equal ground no matter where they are. With people spending 148 percent more time each week in Microsoft Teams meetings than before the pandemic and 66 percent of decision makers considering redesigning physical spaces to accommodate hybrid work, making meetings more inclusive is a must. This blog tells the story about how teams from across Microsoft work together to help remote and in-person workers see eye-to-eye. Read the blog to learn from Microsoft’s experience.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365