The future everyone anticipated during the pandemic is here: A hybrid era with flexible work locations where everyone needs to be on equal ground no matter where they are. With people spending 148 percent more time each week in Microsoft Teams meetings than before the pandemic and 66 percent of decision makers considering redesigning physical spaces to accommodate hybrid work, making meetings more inclusive is a must. This blog tells the story about how teams from across Microsoft work together to help remote and in-person workers see eye-to-eye. Read the blog to learn from Microsoft’s experience.
- Reply and retweet to start a conversation about strategies and tips to make #hybridwork, work.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Intelligent Order Management — Adapt Faster to Changing Business Models
- Great Expectations: Making Hybrid Work, Work
- Dynamics 365 helps build the retail supply chain of the future
- Free Hybrid Work Consultation