We live in a hybrid world where flexible work is an expectation and where everyone needs to be on equal footing, everywhere. Making meetings more inclusive is a must when people spend 148 percent more time weekly in Microsoft Teams meetings than before Covid and 66 percent of decision makers are thinking about redesigning physical spaces for hybrid work. This blog shows how teams from across Microsoft work together to help remote and in-person workers see eye-to-eye. Read the blog to learn from Microsoft’s experience.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365