Viewing its website as the virtual front door to its brand, Nationwide Building Society needed to automate and improve IT processes and build a multi cloud web platform to deliver better security, resilience, portability and visibility. Read the blog to gain insight on how this mutual financial institution addressed these concerns by moving its main website from on-premises servers to Microsoft Azure, deploying Azure ExpressRoute Direct for on-premises connectivity.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365