Viewing its website as the virtual front door to its brand, Nationwide Building Society needed to automate and improve IT processes and build a multi cloud web platform to deliver better security, resilience, portability and visibility. Read the blog to gain insight on how this mutual financial institution addressed these concerns by moving its main website from on-premises servers to Microsoft Azure, deploying Azure ExpressRoute Direct for on-premises connectivity.
- The metaverse is coming. Here are the cornerstones for securing it
- Heineken creates the flexibility it needs to “Brew a Better World” with agile, scalable security solutions
- Hybrid Work Solutions Consultation
- Microsoft: A Leader in hybrid work solutions across 23 analyst reports
- Hybrid work: From personal experience to global trends