Thanks to customer input, recent enhancements to communities in the free version of Microsoft Teams make it easier than ever for people to come together, connect, share and collaborate. This blog post delves into features and how they work. Read the blog to learn how enhancements to the free version of Teams give community owners more control with features that streamline approving requests to join, assigning controls, sharing posts, and sending invitations to multiple emails and phone numbers. See how Microsoft Teams accelerates creativity with features like Microsoft Designer, an AI-powered tool for designing banners and community announcements, and camera functions for simpler video recordings. Read “Build more connections with communities in Microsoft Teams and GroupMe features and contact Netbase Solutions Pty Ltd to learn how we can help you make the most of Microsoft Teams’ community-building capabilities.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365