This blog examines Microsoft’s latest efforts to tackle what it sees as a growing gap between the security and popularity of AI systems. Microsoft’s ML team recently published a framework that explains how organizations can gather information on their use of AI, analyze the current state of their security, and create ways of tracking progress. The blog also provides a link to that report.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365