Keeping pace with digital transformation isn’t easy, particularly when your company is mainly focused on pulling rocks from the ground. This customer success story highlights how an IoT security solution became a top priority for global lime and minerals producer Lhoist to keep digital transformation from stalling. Microsoft Azure Defender for IoT has enabled Lhoist’s critical OT equipment to be more connected to the plant’s IT network, which is in turn connected to the larger organization’s corporate IT network. With 80 plants in more than 25 countries, this unifying of IT security with industrial automation was a critical factor in the company’s continued digital transformation evolution. Read the story to learn from Lhoist’s experience.
- Reply and retweet to start a conversation about strategies and tips to make #hybridwork, work.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Intelligent Order Management — Adapt Faster to Changing Business Models
- Great Expectations: Making Hybrid Work, Work
- Dynamics 365 helps build the retail supply chain of the future
- Free Hybrid Work Consultation