Oftentimes the best and most creative ideas come from within an organization, as professional services and technology provider Avanade recently found out. Read the blog to gain insight on how Microsoft Entra Verified ID helped enable this as the company shifted from owning all the identities and credentials to the users controlling their own credentials—when they want to use them and what they want to share.
- Top insights and best practices from the new Microsoft Data Security Index report | Microsoft Security Blog
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- IBM Security 2023 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- Microsoft 365 Copilot eases the weight of work for small and medium businesses
- Vattenfall Streamlines service, scaled for sustainability and growth with Dynamics 365